Yet Another TV Review Podcast

I write an occasional TV Review blog (Click Here) as time permits,
You can follow me on twitter (Click Here) and/or Facebook (Click Here).
And I've collected some of my old reviews into a book (lulu.com/Amazon.com/Amazon.co.uk).

I want a third season of Reaper


85% of poll respondents at this blog are Reaper fans, and want to see the show renewed for a third season.

While this is only a small fraction of site visitors over the past two weeks, I'm going to go ahead and assume/hope that it's a representative sample :)

Since this is not a Reaper-only site and I cover a lot of other shows the result interests me. It could just as easily have been a huge 'No' vote, people who come here to read/hear about other stuff and - frankly can't stand Reaper. I'm sure most site visitors weren't interested in my Cavemen episode reviews this week :)

Reaper, however, is liked. At least around here. Yay.

Seems like the only person who doesn't like Reaper very much, anymore, is Dawn Ostroff. (Maybe she was one of the 'No' votes?)

No comments:

Ignoring Friday Night Lights renders the Emmy's meaningless.

The podcast's URL is View RSS XML Simply enter this url in your podcasting software of choice. Thanks!

A Briefing With Michael

Twitter Updates




    follow me on Twitter


    Yet Another Film Review Blog

    Yet Another TV Review Podcast

    Yet Another TV Wallpaper Blog