Yet Another TV Review Podcast

I write an occasional TV Review blog (Click Here) as time permits,
You can follow me on twitter (Click Here) and/or Facebook (Click Here).
And I've collected some of my old reviews into a book (lulu.com/Amazon.com/Amazon.co.uk).

The Nick C Blog

Well, it's starting to look like Reaper is gonna stay cancelled. But at least I found The Nick C Blog.

Every other year at this time (as far back as Dark Skies) I've been part of some campaign or other to save some show I loved. When I say "been part of some campaign" I mean I fired off some e-mails and stuff like that, I've never actually chained myself to a network executive's Mercedes or anything in that vein (though for 24 or Friday Night Lights I probably would).

Because of my interest in saving Reaper I found The Nick C Blog which is proving to be very interesting reading. It's only new, but it has some reviews on the new Fall shows. I always like to read that kind of stuff (the kind of stuff you find year after year on The Futon Critic).

So that's something, at least.

No comments:

Ignoring Friday Night Lights renders the Emmy's meaningless.

The podcast's URL is View RSS XML Simply enter this url in your podcasting software of choice. Thanks!

A Briefing With Michael

Twitter Updates




    follow me on Twitter


    Yet Another Film Review Blog

    Yet Another TV Review Podcast

    Yet Another TV Wallpaper Blog