Yet Another TV Review Podcast

I write an occasional TV Review blog (Click Here) as time permits,
You can follow me on twitter (Click Here) and/or Facebook (Click Here).
And I've collected some of my old reviews into a book (lulu.com/Amazon.com/Amazon.co.uk).

TCM UK

Now that TCM UK is showing old TV series, it seems like it would be a good home for The Name of the Game. tcmmailuk@turner.com is their email address.

I've written and said: "Has your channel ever considered this classic series? The Name Of The Game. Given it's high production values, feature-length episodes and high profile guest stars, it seems absolutely perfect for TCM."

Maybe if they get a lot of emails, they might pick the show up.


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0062591/board/nest/192972065
www.imdb.com

No comments:

Ignoring Friday Night Lights renders the Emmy's meaningless.

The podcast's URL is View RSS XML Simply enter this url in your podcasting software of choice. Thanks!

A Briefing With Michael

Twitter Updates




    follow me on Twitter


    Yet Another Film Review Blog

    Yet Another TV Review Podcast

    Yet Another TV Wallpaper Blog